Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why Don't You Just Grow Up Already!!!!!!!

Alright alright alright!!!!

This video is just crazy!
Let me set the stage: This is Pete Cabrera Jr., a minister of the Gospel dedicated to teaching believers how to walk in the supernatural Kingdom of God.
Apparently the one filming is the wife of the man who was receiving prayer. The wife was not a believer so Pete simply wanted to demonstrate that God is real, tangible and powerful. Check out the vid!

Haha God is so good. This is just normal fun being Kids in God's Kingdom!

I was actually fellowshipping with some friends this past Monday 10/17 and we had a little fun growing some legs out. The first was a teenager who I was able to pray for one leg to grow out, it grew out about a quarter inch and then a child actually prayed for the other leg to grow and it became even with the other one!

This video really pumps me up!!!!! HAHA

*****There are actually a lot of people who have a problem with one leg being shorter than the other. Even if it's just a small difference it can still cause a lot of lower back pain.

Here's another vid of people having fun and sharing the Good News of Jesus with someone at a Grocery Store Parking Lot with the growing out of an uneven leg

I actually have a story to go along with this next vid. Mid 2010 I watched this video and decided to check the length of my own legs out. I say back and straight up. I put my legs out and my right leg was actually a little bit shorter than my left. I commanded the leg to grow and it grew instantly to match the other


Jesus is in the healing business and Business is Good!!!

If you have any back pain or shortness of your legs try it out right now.

Sit back and see if there is a difference in length. If there is, then command that leg to grow out in Jesus name and watch what happens!

Go God! HAHA

Anyone can do this, just start asking if you can pray for people and check their legs out

Bless you guys, keep it real!

Jon

Stay Limitless!!!!
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment