Friday, October 14, 2011

First Blog @ Limitless

Limitless plugs you in to the Supernatural and Limitless Acts of God happening right now around the world!

Here at Limitless we love Supernatural Stuff! I've seen with my own eyes gold dust on my hands and also covering other peoples bodies. I've seen angel feathers appear and oil come pooling out of my wife's fingertips. God is a Limitless God, experiencing Heaven is a blast! Life in Christ is like having a lucid dream. I'm pinching myself but I'm fully awake and conscience! God is so good and so much fun. This life is awesome. God's goodness blows my mind. Bobby Conner once said that we have been given permission to try to exaggerate God's goodness. What an impossible assignment!

Limitless Ministries is just getting it's feet off the ground. We want to make the Glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom known throughout the whole world. We will be sharing stories and testimonies from around the world on a weekly basis of God's Love covering the whole earth.

We plan on doing this through God's Gift of the Internet!
Through Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Youtube and other resources we want you to continually plugged in and overwhelmed by God's goodness by making the Glorious Acts of God known to you by streaming it right through your computer!

You are Blessed with all Spiritual Blessings

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment